PRODUCTHow will I know which frame will fit me best?
- We do provide measurements for each of the frames on each product page. If you do currently own a pair of frames, there are three numbers that can be found on the inside temple, which can give you an idea of what size fits you best.
- Our products go through quality checks along each phase of production. Learn more about it by reading our Quality Guarantee.
- All of our frames are made mostly of wood. Some also have metal and acetate material as part of the design. We encourage you to take a look at the product pages for each design for more information.
LENSES & PRESCRIPTIONSWhat are the features of the lenses?
- All of our lenses are MR7, blue-light blocking lenses. They are scratch resistant, UV420 resistant, anti-reflective, hydrophobic, and dirt resistant with a [high] index.
- Absolutely, our frames are optical frames so the lenses can be switched out.
- Blue-light blocking lenses, also known as blue-light filters or anti-blue lenses are able to block off the blue light rays from your electronic devices. These lenses are known to help contribute to managing eye strain from sitting in front of electronic screens for long periods of time. For more information, check out our white paper on blue-light blocking lenses.
- Yes, we take prescriptions for all lenses. Note that they must be within 24 months (2 years) of having been filled. You will need to obtain it from your doctor and provide it to us after selecting your frames of choice for verification purposes. Please see our prescription policy for more information.
Can I buy the frames without a prescription?
- Absolutely! Frames can be purchased with or without a prescription.
Can I use my insurance?
- Unfortunately, at the moment, we are not accepting insurance plans.
Do you charge an additional fee for prescriptions?
- Yes, we do. Single vision lenses are an additional $20 and progressive lenses are an additional $30.
I need to change something with my order, what should I do?
- We begin processing orders after 24 hours of you placing it. If you would like to make any changes, email email@example.com and we will do our best to assist you.
How do I place an order?
- Take a look at our collection, pick out your favorite design, insert your prescription, if needed, and let us take care of the rest!
PROCESSING AND SHIPPING
How long do orders take to process?
- Non-prescription requests take 7-10 business days to process before being shipped. Prescription requests take 10-15 business days to process before being shipped.
How long is shipping?
- Shipping within the United States takes approximately 2-3 business days. Shipping to Canada, other U.S. territories and other countries, will take longer depending on international customs processes.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, we ship to other U.S. territories, Canada, as well as a number of countries around the world.
What payment methods are accepted?
- We accept all major forms of credit cards, along with Apple Pay and Google Pay.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
What is your return and exchange policy?
- Returns and exchanges should be initiated within 7 business days of delivery. The product must be received in its original packaging in new or lightly used condition at our warehouse within 7 days of us documenting your claim. Please note that the cost of shipping for any return or exchange is at the expense of the customer. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate your claim and visit our Returns Policy for more information.