Blue-Light: What's the Big Deal?
Benefits of Blue Light Blocking Glasses
In the beginning, we depended on the sunlight to see. We transitioned from fire and torches to electric bulbs. Electric bulbs had a spectrum similar to that of sunlight, so our eyes didn’t feel a substantial change.
This level of blue light intake can have adverse effects on our eyes and our health in general. Luckily there is a way to protect your eyes from our screens with our wooden blue light blocking computer glasses. There are several benefits of blue light blocking glasses. Continue reading to learn the importance of blue light glasses.
While the light of our computer screen illuminates your work, it can also harm your eyes after several hours. View the list below to learn what staring at the computer screen for endless hours unprotected can do to your eyes.
Digital Eye Strain AKA Computer Vision Syndrome
- Pain or pressure around the eyeballs that results from prolonged use of electronic device(s).
- Pain in the eyes
- Blurred vision
- Dry eyes
- Trouble sleeping at night
- Alleviates the potential impacts of digital eye strain.
- Another benefit of blue light blocking glasses is that it helps improve sleep cycles
- 20-20-20 Rule: Look away from the screen, at an object 20 feet away, for at-least 20 seconds, after every 20-minutes of screen time.
- Maintaining proper distance from screens.
- Reducing the levels of glare and brightness on electronic screens.
- USE BLUE-LIGHT FILTERS!
If you would like to know more about the benefits of blue light blocking glasses, please get in touch with our team. We are always available to help you find a pair of glasses to block blue light.